Each year the club runs an Open Tournament
- The event is open to all club-members, including juniors.
- Played over the best-of-three sets.
- Includes Mens / Ladies Singles
- Includes Mens / Ladies Doubles
- Includes Mixed Doubles
The finals for each category typically take place mid-July.
Rules and Guidelines for Play
- Deadlines for each round must be adhered to for fairness to others and to ensure all matches are completed by Finals Day.
- If a match is not played by the deadline then both pairs or individuals will be withdrawn from the tournament.
- It is the responsibility of both pairs/players for making the arrangements to play the match. Contact details can be found in the Members Area
- Please organise your matches early to minimise the effects of adverse weather or holidays.
- All participants should be available to take part / play on Finals Day.
Submitting Match Results
Please make sure you have a match-result submitted (even via a toin-coss ) by the due-date of your match.
This allows the tournament to progress smoothly.
Failure to have a result by the due-date will lead to both-parties being disqualfied and withdrawn from the tournament.