ClubSpark is an LTA system and is entirely separate from this website.
The Lytham-LTC ClubSpark instance is available at:
If you already have an LTA account, click on the link above or visit the LTC website Home page and click on the Clubspark logo to access Court Bookings.
If you don’t have an LTA account, please follow the instructions below.
Available Access Method
You need to use your existing LTA Account or register for one (FOC)
Check LTA Account
Navigate to lta.org.uk and Register.
Stage 2 (ClubSpark)
- Now that you have an LTA profile you can Login to the Lytham-LTC ClubSpark Portal with your LTA Account / Password.
- After successfully performing the Login – locate the Invitation Link that was emailed to you by the Club-Administrators.
- Open the Invitation Link in the same browser, to complete the registration process against your LTA Account.
- You will be prompted to accept the ClubSpark T&Cs.
- If you are a new club-member and haven’t received an Invitation Link, please reach-out to the Club Secretary via email@example.com.
After registration is complete, you will be able to View the Court-Booking calendar.
A “permission denied” message is shown to “non-active members”, e.g. registered on ClubSpark, but not configured as an Active Club-Member.
The Club Secretary manages this, and can adjust the “membership-status” for newcomers to ClubSpark.